Round 2 Speech: How To
This speech excited me because I was able to present about something that really excites me. I decided to present on how to change the oil in your car. Cars have been a big part of my life since a very young age, and maintaining them is a crucial part. For this speech I drove home and changed the oil with my dad and documented the steps. I think that doing this added a personal touch to the speech and made it much easier to present about after actually doing it. As far as the actual presentation went, I felt like it went well and I was much more comfortable. This resulted in me not shifting while presenting and talking more fluidly. For the next speech I am going to try and use better word choice. In this one I found myself using filler words more frequently and could have chosen better words to describe the process. This could have been solved by practicing the speech more which I will do for the next one.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.