Sunday, April 24, 2016

Round 1 Speech: Impromptu

This was my second speech and already I feel like I have improved. Although I was nervous again, having the experience of the first speech greatly eased my nerves. My delivery during this speech was better because even though I used the podium, I stepped to the side of it and this made body movements less noticeable and awkward. My sentences were also much more flowing and less choppy then my last speech. For this speech I felt like I was doing much more talking to the audience then reciting lines. I could've added more detail, but there was a miscommunication between me and my classmate who was in charge of the one minute warning. He told me I had just completed a minute but I thought he was telling me that I only had one minute left. For next speech I will make sure we are both on the same page to ensure I get maximum details in. For the next speech I want to continue being fluid and keep the shifting at a minimum.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.